bliss is having their flea market on the 23rd n 24th of April, 2011 in the bliss courtyard. they've got a fantastic line-up of participants...n everything is Rs.1000/- or less!!!
the participants are:
1. The Big Bag Theory - fun quirky products n accessories - totes, coasters, magnets n lots more
2. Fusion Roots - a collection of Indian art n craft handpicked from all over India
3. Hand crafted jewelry by Panjorini
4. Quirky fun hand - painted bags n cushions covers by Mishmash designs
5. A collection of cushions, bedcovers, candles n chocolates by Inspirasia
6. Mumbai Kitsch at its best by Diana Linda - apparel, accessories n jewelry
7. Get a piece of hippy goa - apparel, jewelry n aroma oils by Maya
8. Tarot card reading by Shruti Chopra
there's also going to be a lucky draw for all shoppers shopping in the store the flea market......so don't forget to visit....
Location: Bliss, Versova
Date: 23rd and 24th April, 11Am - 8Pm
visit the wonderful blog for more info and updates by clicking here
oh its going to be a good long shopping filled weekend in mumbai isn't it!!!!
wow!! cant resist any flea market :0)
Thanks for sharing. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with sewing, blogging, meeting deadlines, applying to and selling at art shows, marketing myself and all of that stuff that goes along with trying to create a successful crafty small business. Well, most of the time I feel overwhelmed with all of that stuff. Not to mention working at my full time job and sewing gifts for family and friends.LOve the items you featured.
Post a Comment